March 17, 2010

Wasted Money



I think my time is valuable but I'd rather have the extra money personally. Add reusable sandwich and snack bags to your lunch process to help save money.  If you make up your own convienence bags on sunday night for the week then you will see savings, have the convienence of easy lunch preparation and also help protect the planet.

We waste so much money on throw away plastic food bags and convienence packaged goods. WHY??? It saves time. How valuable is your time? I know mine is, however, the average savings from a waste free lunch versus a waste filled lunch is about $247 a kid. How many kids do you have? Most families have 2 kids and that is almost $500 a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Contact Info: danielle6246@hotmail.com Phone: 717-246-0873