March 26, 2010

Small Transitions

We live in a world of all or nothing. Bigger is better. But change sometimes starts small. The other day I was using a ziplock bag (I KNOW) because all my bags were in the bottom of the laundry pile. And I am not about to run out and find the bag right then and there when my son has to be on the bus in 5 minutes. So, in true mom form I started yelling at myself. I make these bags and am a protector of the environment, yet I am using a ziplock. Reality check. We all get guilty for not doing enough, what ever the cause. But sometimes we need to rejoice in the small steps we are taking. One less ziplock bag we use is better than nothing. We all need to cut ourselves some slack sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Contact Info: danielle6246@hotmail.com Phone: 717-246-0873